Monday, August 19, 2013

REFLECTIONS ON WEEK 1

1.  The only thing that might limit my full participation in class is my busy schedule, I am constantly swamped with homework for my other four AP classes, and my mind always seems to gravitate towards football, but other than that I plan to work hard in this class.

2. The closest I've ever come to an epiphany in regards to learning had to be in Mr. Greely's class when the term "critical thinking" stopped just being words and it turned into a habit that I still find is hard to break, of course most of the students taking this course had to have had the same (or similar to) experience that I did two years ago.

3. I am worried about the technology aspect of this class because I am not very "technically advanced", that being said I am most excited to learn how to utilize that technology and also learn how to learn and why we learn which is a crucial aspect of class that is never really explored.

No comments:

Post a Comment