Tuesday, October 8, 2013

GREEN EGGS AND HAMLET

a) I really don't know much about Hamlet at all, I get it confused with Macbeth (which I also don't know much about), I think it's about a king who dies and leaves his son. I honestly have no background knowledge at all.
b) Shakespeare was a prolific author and poet that we really don't know that much about. He is one of the most famous literary figures of all time. He is known for inventing iamic pantameter.
c) Everyone just knows about the unorthodox way that he writes, they find it boring, and think that it's too challenging, that's the reason for the frown.
d) I know that the silly little projects we did freshmen year will probably always stick with me. But I'm not sure what to do at this point in my learning journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment