Wednesday, January 8, 2014

HACKING MY EDUCATION

What do I want to know in June that I don't know today?
I want learn how to engage others and be a better listener so that I can communicate better and develop my teaching skills.
What skills do I want to be able to demonstrate through my blog or online media?
I want to demonstrate my evaluating, planning, teaching, and learning skills. I want people to see me as the careful, thoughtful, and passionate person I am and I hope that my online work conveys that about me.
What experiences do I want to have as a result?
I want my experiences to be productive and beneficial, I don't need negative energy or people who only criticize, I need an environment where I can sharpen my skills and become the best teacher and communicator I can be.
Who do I need in my network?
Peers: I need peers who are willing to criticize me (constructively) and keep me goal oriented so I can achieve the things I want to. 
Public: I need people to evaluate my blog and myself and those who I interact with to be willing to give me feedback on the way I handle certain situations or dilemmas.
Experts: I need people in my life who know more about teaching and interacting with the world so they can give me helpful advice to as I pursue my teaching career.

No comments:

Post a Comment